5 Fun Facts About Me
- I truly believe my mother genetically predisposed me to French fries (specifically Belgian frites) from the womb. They are an absolute weakness ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- . Mushrooms gross me out. When I was 6, there was a damp wooden board in our house that grew a mushroom before it was replaced. I’ve been creeped out by them ever since. I the texture is (and that memory) is off-putting but I’m slowly learning to love them again. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- I’ve been cooking since I was 4. I was too impatient to wait for my mom to make me a grilled cheese, so my great-grandmother pulled a stool up to the stove and allowed me to make myself one. Of course, she supervised! I’ve been glued to cooking ever since. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- I’m more likely to make ice-cream in the winter and buy it in the summer. It happens every year without fail. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- My husband and I have an ongoing debate about how to eat pizza. I will cut mine with a knife (if necessary). He will bite a slice and if the cheese comes off the top of the slice he will discard the crust. I feel like this is sacrilege to both Chicagoans and New Yorkers lol⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Bonus fact: My daughter’s first (and favorite) word is EAT. I wonder where she got that from.
Now enough about me, time to hear from you! Shoot me a message, ask a question or simply say hello.
Use the contact below or email me at email@example.com