Indulge in the sweet and spiced flavors of our Peach Cobbler Dessert and Breakfast Topping. This versatile filling is made with juicy peaches and a blend of aromatic spices, which is perfect for adding a delicious twist to your favorite desserts and breakfast dishes.
COFFEE recipe Inspiration
When I was a little girl, my mother would make me brown sugar pancakes, with homemade brown sugar peach syrup. When I got older, it became a nostalgic treat that I learned how to make my own. Use these gently spiced sweet peaches as a topping to elevate an indulgent breakfast or rich dessert
NEROLI LATTE star ingredients
Caramel: A coffee favorite, Caramel brings a creamy and buttery sweetness to your latte, creating a rich and indulgent flavor. I like to make my own caramel sauce (hence the weird, semi-crystalized jar in the video below), or I buy Torani Caramel Sauce because it’s made with real butter and no additives.
Orange Zest: Fresh orange zest provides a burst of citrusy freshness, balancing the sweetness of the caramel with a zesty kick.
Nutmeg: Nutmeg adds a warm, earthy, and slightly sweet spice that complements the other flavors, contributing depth and complexity to your latte.
These star ingredients combine in the Caramel Neroli Latte to offer a sensory experience that’s as comforting as it is intriguing. Each element contributes to a harmonious blend of flavors, making this latte delightful and aromatic.
Chef's Notes: TIPS FOR GREAT COFFEE
The key to making at-home coffee that is close to coffee-shop espresso quality is down to:
Quality Coffee Beans: try to find coffee beans that are fresh and haven’t been sitting on the shelf for a long time. Grinding them right before you You can often get really good coffee from a local coffee shop or roaster. If you don’t have access to a grinder, your coffee shop can grind them for you. If you do have them ground ahead of time, be sure to store your coffee in an airtight container and use them quickly. You will notice a significant difference in the quality of the cup just by following these steps.
Brew your coffee stronger than usual. You can have good “espresso-like” coffee by adding more coffee grinds to your brew or reducing the water you use. In this recipe video, I use a French press. I usually weigh 12-16g of coffee (or two tablespoons) for 6 oz of water. Double this for more than one serving.
Using good equipment: for a coffee that is closer to espresso. The best way to do this is with an espresso machine, but sometimes, it’s just not feasible or economical. If you don’t have an espresso machine, don’t worry! Manual coffee brewers like a French press or Moka pot are great for brewing strong coffee that can be used in drinks like these. Here are some of my favorite brewers an affordable price points (links).
MAKE THE CARAMEL NEROLI LATTE YOUR OWN
This recipe can be made hot or iced. To do so, cool your coffee down before adding to the cup. Top with ice and proceed with the recipe as directed!
other great DRINKS
- Coconut Caramel Latte, If you like caramel coffee, you will love this recipe too
- Ginger Lavender Butterfly Latte, uses butterfly pea flowers to make a beautiful color and taste
- Golden Milk Chai, which has as lots of flavor, spice, and healthy too!
make it along with me!
Caramel Neroli Latte full recipe
Caramel Neroli Latte
- 1 French Press or Moka Pot
- 1 Hot Water Kettle
- 24-32 g or 4 tbsp freshly ground coffee
- 12 oz near-boiling water About 195º
- 4 oz frothed milk of choice
- 2-4 tsp caramel sauce
- 1 tsp neroli orange blossom water, divided
- ground nutmeg for topping
- orange zest for topping
- Add coffee and water to the French press. Brew for 5-7 minutes or to your preference, then plunge. Set aside
- To two mugs, drizzle caramel sauce and 1/2 tsp orange blossom water to each mug.
- Pour coffee evenly amongst each cup.
- Top the coffee with steamed or frothed milk.
- Add a sprinkle of nutmeg and orange zest atop each cup.
- Drizzle with extra caramel if desired. Serve and enjoy!
PAIRS WELL WITH THESE GREAT baked recipes
- My Spiced Carrot Cake makes the perfect match for this cup
- Try with a Vanilla Bean Scone, for a mild flavor and light sweetness makes a great accent to any coffee
- My Pear Almond Coffee Cake, its in the name! The sweetness of pear goes well with the citrus and floral notes of this latte.